Friday, November 2, 2007

Comment on Molly's website

Hello Molly,

Sorry, my comment is a little late. Hope you have a great time in China!

Overall, you designed a very cute website. The content is carefully and well designed and suitable for your students. All the links are work and attractive. The background picture and those animations are very attractive, but I think too much these shinning animation are a little distractive for your students. Also, I find the cross word may be too simple compare with other exercises, and I know it is because you have not register that software. Actually, the process of register is not very complicated and I can show you some time if you still need use this software in China.

In summary, I love this website because I’m a visual person Hope your students enjoy your website.

Cheers,
Yuki

No comments: